What I’ve found is that many business owners and entrepreneurs reach a point where their business has become the biggest source of stress in their life and they feel stuck – like they’re almost at the end of their rope –and they don’t know how to get out of it.
I know I did. Maybe you’re at that point now.
I mean, you want to make an impact in the world. You know your business has something amazing to offer. Your super-passionate about sharing it. And you’ve experienced some success.
But no matter what you do, you just can’t seem to reach that next level of impact and profit.
And it’s not for a lack of trying.
You’ve taken the courses. You’ve been to the workshops and events. Maybe you’ve even hired experts and mentors and coaches.
You’re spending all your waking hours trying to implement different strategies, hoping something will finally break.
But it doesn't.
And at the same time ...
- You’ve been forgetting about your kid’s soccer games, and you hardly ever talk to your partner anymore, which only makes you feel guilty and even more stressed
- You rely on caffeine to get you through the day, but there’s nothing left in the tank when it comes to cooking a healthy meal or getting some exercise.
- At night, you turn to food and wine and who knows what else to try to shut off the relentless stream of what if’s, I should’s, what’s wrong, why … and other anxiety-producing thoughts.
- You lay awake at night tossing and turning because you still just … can’t … shut … down.
- You worry about how all this is affecting your health and your relationships, and you long to experience just a little peace for a change.
You know something needs to change, but you’re afraid you’ll be forced to choose between your dream and your life, because right now you feel like you’re failing at both.